Hydrofluoric acid (HF) is a colorless and odorless solution of the hydrogen fluoride in water. It is used in some household products. The rapid onset of severe toxicity and death after the ingestion of HF is not reported often. Also, there is no reported fatal pediatric case after HF ingestion. In this case report, we present a 3.5-year-old girls who unintentionally drunk a rust remover that contained 8% HF. She died in a short period as a result of refractory ventricular fibrillation, which was developed due to fluoride intoxication.